Dain’s Getting to Gold Assembly spans 45-60 minutes and covers a variety of topics including:
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Life Balance
- Time Management
- Building Character
- Positive Attitude
- Leadership Skills
- And More!
The Getting to Gold Assembly can be adapted to a variety of schedules and venues including:
- School-wide assemblies
- Half-Day presentations (assembly followed by two, one-hour classroom visits)
- Full-Day presentations (assembly followed by rotating classroom visits, after-school athletic team(s) seminars)
- Graduation speeches (followed by photo-ops and autograph signing)
A ‘typical’ day with Dain might look like this*:
- 7:30 AM Meeting and greet with Principal or Administrators
- 8:00 AM Final setup at assembly, gym, or classroom location
- 8:30 AM Motivational speech is delivered, tailored to address your specific goals
- 9:15 AM Q & A with students
- 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM Customized breakout sessions with individual classes or small groups of students (e.g., athletic teams, student council, special populations, etc.)
* Please note that this is just an example. Times may vary, etc.
A visit can be customized to fit each school’s precise needs.
While there, time can be set aside for autographs. We always suggest having a few volleyballs for him to sign. These can be given to an outstanding student, raffled off for a fundraiser, put on display, etc.